Location – OIdham
Hours – Full time
Salary – TBD
Purpose: The purpose of this role is to support the activities of the Quality Team and handle a range of Customer enquiries. This role will be to provide support to the Quality, and Compliance functions within DZSL to ensure all expectations are being fulfilled.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Updating records of completed enquiries
- Managing external analysis reports.
- Interfacing with staff across the business to understand customer requirements.
- Keeping abreast with current legislation and Customer requirements
- Liaising with other Diodes sites, Subcontractors and Suppliers to distribute customer requirements and to understand methods and materials used.
- Reporting compliance status to Senior management.
English, Math’s, Science at GCSE level C
NVQ or BTEC
Electronics, Physics, or Chemistry
|Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience||
Takes an organised approach to activities
Closely follows instructions
An enquiring mind and enjoyment of taking things apart
|Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience||
Note: May be age related restrictions on chemical usage
How to Apply – Please send your CV to Janet.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Janet.email@example.com