Location: Chadderton, Oldham
Hours: 33.5 hours per week
As an apprentice booking agent at IFA you will work closely with another of our booking agents (with the vision of becoming a full-time booking agent yourself) to help them organise and arrange performances for live music artists, primarily in the hip-hop genre. You will help to identify potential bookings for the artists via usage of social media, databases, event listing sites etc. You will then work to negotiate a financial contract with the client. Other roles may include general office administration, booking of travel/accommodation, updating artist riders and completion of contracts.
This job is for somebody with a keen interest in music and working in the industry. IFA work on a day-to-day basis liaising with promoters and managers, to book and organise world class tours and shows for global artists, such as: Grandmaster Flash, Lil Durk, PnB Rock, Xzibit, Das EFX, Ghostface Killah among many more.
- Well-rounded attitude with interest in events and music
- High levels of motivation and energy with good communication skills
- Ability to integrate well at all levels
- Strong ability to remain focused with a hardworking, professional and flexible attitude while multi-tasking at a fast pace
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Must be computer literate and proficient with mainstream information technologies
- Self motivated
AT LEAST 5 GCSE GRADES 9-4 (A*-C) INCL. MATHS AND ENGLISH