Location – Manchester Airport
Contract – Fixed term, 30 hours
Salary – Competitive
- Ensuring the accurate and timely allocation of hold items to the correct aircraft.
- Driving our airside vehicles and supporting the transportation of items to the aircraft whilst meeting set Service Level Agreements.
- Working with our Ramp Agent team to load the aircraft, adhering to loading instructions and weight & balance parameters.
- Unloading of inbound hold and luggage and ensuring correct distribution onto our Baggage Carousels.
- Working to legal and company requirements; operating in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
For all our airside roles candidates must hold a full UK Manual Driving Licence and pass a Medical, administered by the airport.
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this position involves working on a rostered shift basis and requires flexibility to support our flight programme. Shifts regularly start as early as 3:00am to cover our 24/7 operation and will include working weekends and bank holidays. Our Baggage Agent positions are available on a 30 hour per week, fixed term contract basis. This is a responsible and rewarding role that has a real impact on our ability to deliver fantastic customer service!
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. With the ability to work to instruction accurately, you will have a positive and conscientious approach and a clear focus on ensuring the safety of our customers, yourself and your team.
You will also be required to have excellent communication skills (English – written and verbal), provide a full 5 year checkable employment/education and address history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!