Location – Oldham
Hours – 35.25 hours per week
Shifts – 2pm – 10pm Shift Mon to Thursday and earlier finish Friday 1pm – 8pm
Salary – £7.83 per hour
Park Cakes is a leading manufacturer of retailer own brand cakes and has a number of opportunities for Bakery Operatives working in our Oldham factory decorating and making cakes. These roles are for employment with Park Cakes and are initially temporary for the xmas period with the possible option of becoming permanent subject to requirements after Xmas.
These contracts are with Park Cakes directly not an agency and are for an immediate start.
No previous experience is required as we will train you, general duties include, packing, preparing and moving cakes, decorating and finishing cakes.
All operatives must adhere to company standards, e.g. Hygiene /Good Manufacturing Practise/ Health and Safety and quality standards and some operatives may be responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork is accurately completed
- No experience is necessary although familiarity of working in a factory would be beneficial
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Conscientious and pays attention to detail
- Willing to learn and work within a team
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Must have UK citizenship or provide proof of being able to work in the UK
- Existing agency personnel cannot apply