Location: The White Hart, Lydgate, Saddleworth
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: Full Time
The position would be based within our Front of House Management team, the working patterns will be dependent on the needs of the business and works on a weekly rota system.
The Bar Manager roll is perfect for a Head Bar Tender looking to take that next step, or for a current manger looking to make a real difference and impact within an independently owned local business.
We are looking for a Bar Manager who has exceptional customer care skills, someone who enjoys working as part of a team and has the ability to work under pressure. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated, has exceptional attention to detail and strives for service perfection at all times.
Other desirable skills include:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organisation
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of wines, spirits & real ales
- Trained to develop & serve cocktails
- Stock control
- Team management & training
Day to day
As the Bar Manager, no two days are ever the same. You will be expected to provide a prompt and professional service to guests. You will be expected to comply with licensing laws, health and safety legislation and departmental policies, along with other duties.
The White Hart is also offering opportunities to join their team as:
- Part time waiters and bar tenders
- Kitchen porter (part time and full time)
- A breakfast server Tuesday-Saturday 6.30am-3.30pm set shifts.