LWC are the UK’s largest independent wholesaler or beers, wines and spirits and are based in Manchester, M11 2DN.
OTC are recruiting for a Business Admin Apprentice on their behalf.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails as required
- Updating and maintaining records, both computerised and paper based, to a high level of accuracy
- Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
- Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues
- Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties
- Dealing with cash and credit checks
- Working with and assisting the internal credit controller
- IT literate
- Customer service orientated
- Confident telephone manner
- Personal qualities;
- Well presented
- Good use of initiative
If you have any queries about this, or other vacancies in warehousing, admin and customer service, please call Andy on 0161 624 5360.