Location: Access Oldham
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £7,625 per annum
The Council’s Access Oldham information centre is a vibrant environment being the first point of call for Oldham’s citizens relating to a wide range of services including Council Tax, Payments, Waste Collection, Highways, School Admissions and Housing Benefit and many more.
- Be able to maintain accurate computerised information systems by inputting, updating and extracting data.
- Provide support with photocopying, printing, scanning and faxing.
- To be able to update customers on the progress of their enquiries or service requests.
- To assist the team in achieving customer service standards and targets.
- To assist in developing new methods of working to improve the service to customers.
- To succeed in this role you will need as a minimum:
- Attention to detail, working accurately and consistently striving for excellence
- Ability to work on own initiative and adaptable to various duties/tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, professional and polite attitude