Location – Oldham
Hours – Full time, 8am-4pm
Salary – TBD
Now Education are the recruitment partners for primary school based in Oldham.
The school are recruiting for a Business Manager to join the school team.
This temporary role commences on the 1st November until 17th December in the first instance with the school recruiting for the role on a permanent basis. You will be invited to apply.
The role is full time 8am-4pm.
Main Purpose of Job
The School Business Manager is the school’s leading support staff professional and works as part of the Senior Team to assist the Head Teacher in his/her duty to ensure that the school meets its educational aims.
The School Business Manager is responsible for providing professional leadership and management of school support staff in partnership with teaching staff, to enhance their effectiveness in order to achieve improved standards of learning and achievement in the school.
The School Business Manager promotes the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s learning objectives.
The School Business Manager is responsible for the Financial Resource Management/Administration Management/Management Information and ICT/Human Resource Management/Facility & Property Management/ Health & Safety Management of the School.
- Responsible for managing the finance and account of the school. Advice on budgetary control; ensuring the effective use of resources in line with the Multi Academy Trust
- Participate in managing of school support staff
- Support the management and maintenance of school buildings
- Ensure compliance to safety and health policies of the school
- Responsible for managing the administrative system of the school
- Engage in some marketing activities
- Handle school’s contracts and supplies; order for supplies of goods and services needed by the school
- Liaise with external partners
- Offer support to the Headteacher in areas of his/ her managerial, administrative, and leadership duties
- Motivate and encourage pupils and be fully integrated into the school community
- Responsible for managing records of staff personnel
- Prepare financial reports where necessary
- Perform human resource management; payroll administration
- Other duties as required by the Headteacher
You will be required to hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
How to Apply – Please send your CV and a Covering Letter to Northwest@noweducation.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Northwest@noweducation.co.uk