Salary: Starting at £19,698 plus unsocial banding payment – pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Residential Enablement Service to take a Care Assistant role, providing a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks for the wellbeing of service users and their carers. You will share our values and have a passion for providing the highest quality care, enabling service users to exercise control by maximising their independence.
- To ensure quality of service to service users by ensuring person-centred plans are followed and personal needs are met.
- To take directions from lead care staff and be part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To work independently and as part of a team to ensure effective service delivery.
To succeed in this role you will need as a minimum:
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to produce clear and accurate daily records and have the ability to present verbal and written information to other staff members about service users.
- Ability to provide all aspects of physical and emotional care to dependent clients, and to create an environment in which the service user is comfortable.