Hours: Both Full Time or Part Time
We are currently recruiting care and support workers who are passionate and want to make a difference in someone’s life.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
• Help with washing & dressing
• Shopping & meal preparation
• Prompting with medication
• Support with daily routines
• Respite services
• Socialising and leisure activities
• Helping clients access the community
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
• Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
• Caring and sensitive
• Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
• Good communicator
Walkers will be considered on an individual basis.
Drivers MUST hold a full UK driving licence and have use of a motor vehicle, with business insurance.
How to Apply: Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org