Location – Oldham
Contract – Full-time, Permanent
Salary – £21,000
ADI Global Distribution are a world-leader in providing consumer electronics. We take pride in providing innovative and high-quality products and ensuring our staff have the knowledge and expertise to deliver a high-quality customer service.
The Cash Application Specialist will support the finance function: dealing with past due collections, reconciliations, and assisting in monthly forecasting. ‘Month end’ support will be required which is flexible and working hours can be agreed with the Line Manager.
- Application of Cash receipts to the correct invoices
- Application and allocating Bank Transfer receipts
- Daily balancing of cash receipts
- Investigating misapplied cash
- Account reconciliation
- Preparing journal entries and AR write offs
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience in a Finance role – Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability and experience working towards tight deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good experience and understanding of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong Computer skills
- A ‘results oriented’ approach
- Experience with analysis and have an analytical mindset
- Working knowledge of SAP would be highly desirable but training can be given
- Experience in the industry
- Qualified in a Financial Discipline
How to Apply – Follow the link to Apply Online
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.