Location: Oldham Leisure Centre
Hours: 14 hours per week
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team and to provide a first class customer service within our Café Revolve, which is based within the brand new Oldham Leisure Centre? We are seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to joining the catering staff.
It will be hectic and the expectations for high standards are always there. If this still appeals to you and you are looking to prove your skills as a catering professional we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate should possess excellent hygiene and organisational skills and be willing to participate in the Safer Food Better Business Ethos. Previous experience within a catering establishment is desirable.
The key responsibilities for this role will consist of:
- Assisting in the operation of the Café, including the preparation of food, the café and cleaning duties.
- Working with the team of staff in the café and also dealing with the general public of varying ages.
- Cash handling and handling stock and deliveries.
- General enquiries regarding the café.
- Individuals may be required to assist with stock control and ordering of goods for the café.
The rate of pay for the role starts at £7.06 per hour, rising to £7.70 at age 21 and £8.21 at age 25. You will be provided with full uniform and any equipment and training required to undertake your job role. Also offered is free parking, use of the facilities and discounts at the cafeteria.