Location – Oldham
Hours – Full-time
Salary – £18,532
At NSL, our vision is to make the UK a safer, fairer and better place to live and work. We help our clients innovate and improve services to deliver better outcomes. Built on trust and respect, we are driven and inspired to deliver as one team, and are proud of what we do. We provide frontline, back office and customer support services to design and manage places used by the public and provide national enforcement expertise at our borders and infrastructure. With over 4,000 colleagues in 250 locations across the UK we serve over 150 clients and 20 million citizens. Here at NSL, everyone is welcome. We have an inclusive workforce that offers employment opportunities whoever you are, wherever you work and whatever you do. We are bronze aware holders of the Armed Forces Covenant and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists. We are committed to our core values, they are key to the way we work with our colleagues, customers and suppliers, joining us would mean upholding these values in everything you do:
• Professionalism – Achieving the Highest Standards
• Accountability – ownership and responsibility of our actions
• Respect – For each other and customers
• Transparency- open in the way we engage and do business
• Innovation – Enthusiasm for new ideas and technologies
Do you have great customer service skills? Are you looking to work in a busy, team environment?
Do you have great attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly?
If so, NSL have a great position for a Customer Service Representative to join our expanding team, dealing with written challenges and representations relating to Penalty Charge Notices, responsible for answering inbound calls from customers, dealing with inquiries and questions, handling complaints, and troubleshoot problems.
What you’ll be doing…
• Making sure all customer enquiries are handled quickly and efficiently
• Process payments using a computerised system to update details
• To handle and resolve customer complaints
• To identify and escalate priority issues
• The effectively and efficiently manage and process incoming correspondence relating to the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
What you’ll need…
• Work well in a team but can work autonomously when necessary
• Excellent communication skills
• Focus on issue resolution and maximising customer satisfaction
How to Apply – Follow the link to Apply Online
Closing Date – 30 Sep