Location: Greater Manchester Area (based in Oldham)
Hours: 36 hours 40 minutes per week
Salary: £17,701 to £22,106 per annum
Groundwork helps local people to improve their life prospects. We support young people and adults
within their communities to improve their health, wellbeing, confidence and skills, as well as their
outlook on life. We also help people to improve their employment prospects, building their resilience
and skills in order to secure and sustain employment.
Reporting to the Education and Communities Project Coordinator the Education and Communities
Project Officer will be responsible for the design, development and effective implementation of
projects. Our current portfolio of projects include natural play, environmental improvement, social
eating and community capacity building activities.
- Be responsible for the planning and delivery of projects, which includes all the required
elements as set by organisational quality standards e.g. safeguarding.
- Meet project target outcomes as set by the Education and Communities Coordinator.
- Actively participate in community events and activities.
- Work closely with other Groundwork projects to maximise the impact of the programme and
support wider Trust targets.
- Set programme objectives to meet both team and individual needs and deliver expected
- Be responsible for completion of all paperwork relating to Groundwork initiatives – attendance
registers, lesson planning and risk assessments for example.
- Monitor and evaluate programme and provide verbal and written reports.
- Liaise with other voluntary, statutory agencies and organisations in order to plan and prepare
activities complementary to existing Groundwork projects throughout the boroughs.
- Ensure the well-being and safety of volunteers by ensuring appropriate induction and support is
taken into consideration.
- Promote and publicise volunteering, education and community projects.
- Represent the Trust at internal and external meetings, as agreed by the Education and
How to Apply: Complete the following application form and send it to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org