Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £27,900
Hours: Full Time
MAXIMUS People Services is part of MAXIMUS UK, a global leader in health and employment services. For over a decade, we have successfully helped tens of thousands of individuals into sustainable employment, develop their skills and gain their social and economic independence. Through our training and skills programmes, we connect employers with suitable, well-prepared and motivated candidates, and offer in-work support and aftercare services to retain and develop talent from within an organisation.
Actively engaging with local SMEs, employer networks and existing Borough-level employer-facing teams to promote WWEH and generate referrals.
Essential Job Duties
• Generating SME referrals through face-to-face engagement
• Flexible resource to deliver on-site interventions at SME premises to resolve employment issues
• Point of contact for SMEs in order to build rapport and enable quick resolution of issues
• To capture vacancies, work trials and work experience opportunities for participants looking for work.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Knowledge of a variety of employment sectors with the GMCA geography;
• Ability to negotiate opportunities for HealthWorks Working Well partnership;
• Extensive experience of employer relationship development and a strong commitment to customer care;
• Significant experience of delivering successful employment outcome plans to agreed timescales;
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles;
• Demonstrable influencing skills that promote commitment and action;
• Strong completer/finisher with ability to plan and organise people, workloads/business plan to meet challenging targets/deadlines;
• Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues both internal and external;
• In-depth knowledge of the disability agenda to include experience of delivering a catalogue of support tools to employers – Job Coaching, Advice on Reasonable Adjustments and discussion between employer and employee.
Level 3 Diploma in Employability Services Sector or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP) or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at C or above including English Language and Maths or equivalent experience.