Job Title: Project Planning Engineer
Employment: Permanent, Full time (39 hours per week)
Salary: Circa £33,000 (DEO)
Company: Hayneswood Engineering Ltd
Location: Lees, Oldham – OL4
Hayneswood Engineering is a leading manufacturer of CNC machined components and precision engineered parts, specialising in the Nuclear, Aerospace, Electronics, and Marine Industries. Over the past 12 months we have taken on a series of large projects and now require a Project Planning Engineer to join our team.
Your primary role will be to take responsibility for managing and maintaining our Engineering ERP/CRM System (Emax). Through this you will manage the process planning for manufactured items, creating route cards for engineers on the shop floor. You will also oversee purchasing or materials and consumables, liaising with suppliers and managing our purchase order system.
You will need to be an excellent team player. In this role you will work closely with our Project Managers, Production Directors and Quality Manager to ensure the smooth running of large engineering projects. Together you will help to create and update project proposals, timelines and quality plans for our ongoing projects.
Project Planning Engineer Duties
- Managing our Engineering ERP/CRM System (Emax)
- Creating the planning and routing for manufactured items
- Developing project plans and quality plans for Nuclear Projects
- Liaising with customers and overseeing the purchase of materials
- Managing the purchase order system and sending out orders to suppliers
- Assisting with goods inwards duties. Receiving deliveries and checking quality against order specifications
- Checking material certifications and ensuring all material received from suppliers is correct
- General administration for engineering projects including, coordinating suppliers, ensuring traceability of materials, managing shop floor consumables, and creating route cards.
Key requirements for this position
- Highly experience with Engineering ERP/CRM systems (Emax or similar)
- Strong knowledge of process planning and route card creation
- Extremely Strong computer skills, including Excel, Microsoft Work and Project Manager
- Experience of creating project and quality plans.
- A good understanding of engineering processes and quality systems including AS9100.
How to Apply – If you meet the requirements above and are interested in joining our team, please apply with your full CV outlining your relevant experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org