Salary: Starting at £21,748 plus unsocial banding payment – pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join our residential enablement service to take a lead role in providing a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks for the wellbeing of service users and their carers. You will share our values and have a passion for providing the highest quality care, enabling service users to exercise control by maximising their independence.
- To ensure quality of service to those people using it, by offering support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals through liaising with service users, their carers, health and social care staff, voluntary and other agencies
- To provide appropriate levels of support and mentoring to colleagues
- To work independently and as part of a team to ensure effective service delivery whilst taking responsibility for the service in the absence of the manager, liaising with and seeking guidance from the On-Call Manager
To succeed in this role you will need as a minimum:
- Experience of working in the care sector.
- Experience of dealing with medication handling and administration.
- Ability to provide all aspects of physical and emotional care to dependent clients, and to create an environment in which the service user is comfortable
- A basic knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements.
How to Apply: Click the ‘Apply for Job’ button and follow the instructions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org