Location – Oldham
Hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri,
Salary – TBC
LLK have a rare opportunity for a determined and imaginative individual to work alongside our Commercial Director and sales team to create fun, innovative and thought provoking content for our social media channels. The candidate will be self-motivated with a strategic mind who can consistently deliver creatively inspiring content in line with the company voice, who will be our brand ambassador.
– Devise and implement social media strategies and campaigns across all territories, in line with marketing goals and objectives.
– Establish, expand and manage our presence on social media platforms, including but not limited to, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube,Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, to meet objectives.
– Create and deliver both planned and reactive content in line with marketing plans to publish across relevant social channels.
– Create and distribute a varied and compelling content plan across all company platforms, organising a scheduling calendar and ensuring all content and outputs are relevant and on brand.
– Become a brand ambassador in social media spaces by engaging in conversations and responding to users where appropriate, identifying and dealing with potential threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business.
– Monitor competitor activity and new and emerging trends within the social media space, making recommendations where necessary to ensure the business is ahead of the curve.
– Collaborate with other departments to develop and deliver effective campaigns across social media platforms to support wider business initiatives
– Set benchmarks, analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to optimise results.
– Create press releases relevant to latest business news or product launches
– Utilise the demo kitchen to stage equipment photoshoots and videos
– Promote and take part in community and charity events hosted by LLK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About LLK (Linda Lewis Kitchens Ltd)
LLK is a family run business which was established in 2006. We specialise in the supply of top notch Italian pizza equipment to the hospitality industry and beyond. The jewel in our crown is the Cuppone brand, we are proud to be the sole importers to the UK, Scotland and Ireland and have been working alongside Cuppone since the very beginning. Cuppone are market leaders in the world of pizza and most certainly the best innovators around.
In 2017 we opened our own development kitchen where we host equipment demonstrations, training workshops and a whole host of community and charity events. It has been invaluable to the growth of the business as well as being the perfect venue to create fun and exciting content for our social media channels and marketing campaigns!
LLK are a young, vibrant team of people who all have a passion for seeing our customers succeed. We have been built on foundations of honesty, trust and true family values. When you join LLK you become part of our family and we will do everything we can to help you grow, learn and achieve.