Location – Oldham
Hours – 9am-5pm Monday Friday, 30 min lunch break
Salary – TBC
LLK have a rare opportunity for a strong headed and organised individual to join our service department as service & spare co-ordinator. The candidate will enjoy problem solving and will be able to maintain empathy with customers when put under pressure. Service in any industry isn’t a job for the faint hearted, but it is a very rewarding role when problems are solved quickly and customers are very appreciative.
– Logging service and warranty calls
– Identifying possible issues for first time fix
– Organising engineers to attend jobs
– Organising parts to be on site for the engineers where required
– Dealing directly with customers
– Liaising with customers and attending engineers
– Providing regular updates as jobs progress
– Working alongside our own engineers
– Maintaining stock levels
– Actively communicating with distributors to offer service work
– Invoicing jobs upon completion
– Communicating with customers over the phone
– Communicating with customer over emails
– Quoting and estimating for spares and repairs
– Using Sage, Job Logic, Outlook & Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About LLK (Linda Lewis Kitchens Ltd)
LLK is a family run business which was established in 2006. We specialise in the supply of top notch Italian pizza equipment to the hospitality industry and beyond. The jewel in our crown is the Cuppone brand, we are proud to be the sole importers to the UK, Scotland and Ireland and have been working alongside Cuppone since the very beginning. Cuppone are market leaders in the world of pizza and most certainly the best innovators around.
In 2017 we opened our own development kitchen where we host equipment demonstrations, training workshops and a whole host of community and charity events. It has been invaluable to the growth of the business as well as being the perfect venue to create fun and exciting content for our social media channels and marketing campaigns!
LLK are a young, vibrant team of people who all have a passion for seeing our customers succeed. We have been built on foundations of honesty, trust and true family values. When you join LLK you become part of our family and we will do everything we can to help you grow, learn and achieve.