Location – Oldham Town Centre
Hours – 33 hrs per week. 5.30am start, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (split shifts, mornings and afternoons), plus alternate Sundays and Mondays.
Salary – £8.45 per hour
- General labour / driving.
- Setting up and dismantling stalls/gazebos on the open markets.
- Sweep/clean the outdoor markets, including litter picking
- Operation of mechanical sweeping machinery.
- Ensure the collection and disposal of refuse at outdoor markets.
- Must have a full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting involved therefor candidates must be physically fit.
- Must be flexible, reliable, punctual.
How To Apply – Please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include phone and email details). Once your CV has been reviewed, a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your opportunities and arrange an interview.
- All job offers are subject to satisfactory completion of the screening and references.
- Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role.
- Previous applicants need not apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com