Location: Highfield Works, West End Street, Oldham. OL9 6AJ
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week
Overall Job Purpose
To provide administration support to the North West Operational Team and to provide an effective and efficient first point of contact with all visitors and telephone callers.
- Reception Duties
- To answer incoming calls, take accurate and clear messages and route the caller to the appropriate member of staff
- To welcome visitors to the office
- To support and service meetings as required
- To provide administrative support to the National Office
- To provide administrative support to KeyRing staff as required by the Regional Manager and Operational Team
- To deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing and internal
- To assist with photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving
- Maintain the staff whereabouts via Outlook calendars
- To assist with KeyRing internal and external mail-outs
- To access databases for information as necessary and input information as required
- In conjunction with the local managers, run database reports
- To keep the stationery cupboard and library shelves in a neat and tidy state; ordering office stationery in liaison with National Office
- To book train tickets and hotels online or on the phone
- To perform daily checks of washrooms and kitchens for tidiness and cleanliness, by checking consumables and ensuring that re-usable items are re-cycled
- To assist in maintaining Health and Safety and security aspects of the premises, including the testing of fire alarms and updating COSHH safety data sheets
- To practice safer working and adhere to data protection, confidentiality policies and legislation
- To be responsible for opening or closing KeyRing Office as agreed
- To open up KeyRing office.
- To ensure that all office equipment is off, windows are shut and to lock up.
Successful Applicants should have at least 2 years Office Administration experience.