Location – Across Oldham
Hours – Various, Flexible
Salary -M1 £25,714 up to UPS3 £41,604
Now Education are recruiting on behalf of Primary schools across Oldham. We have spent the last 11 years work closely with our client schools providing qualified education staff for teaching and support roles. We are recruiting local talent ready for the new academic year.
We are recruiting qualified Teachers and Early Career Teachers for daily, short term and long-term supply opportunities starting in September 2021.
If you are looking for new opportunities and experiences in schools then Now Education can help.
We offer fixed term contracts and long-term cover as well as a flexible day to day approach to teaching. We also offer a guaranteed pay scheme for teachers.
The salary for these roles is based on the teacher pay scale grading from;
M1 25,714 up to UPS 3 £41,604
Successful candidates must be;
- A solid classroom practitioner with high expectations of their pupils and their learning.
- Have knowledge of effective strategies to raise attainment.
- Creative and constantly looking for ways to engage and inspire pupils.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum, its implementation and assessment.
- Organised with good classroom management skills.
- Passionate about achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status, and will be required to undertake safeguarding and vetting checks.
Email an up to date CV by emailing Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
To apply for this job email your details to Claire.email@example.com