Location – Across Oldham
Hours – Various, Flexible
Salary – M1 25,714 up to UPS 3 £41,604
Now Education are recruiting on behalf of Secondary schools across Oldham. We have spent the last 11 years work closely with our client schools providing qualified education staff for teaching and support roles. We are recruiting local talent ready for the new academic year.
Our partner schools require teachers who can offer a subject specialism, and have the ability to cover other subjects to a high standard if undertaking daily or shorter-term assignments.
We offer fixed term contracts and long-term cover as well as a flexible day to day approach to teaching. We also offer a guaranteed pay scheme for teachers.
To be successful in your application you must have the following;
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in your specialist subject
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Strong communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
The salary for these roles is based on the teacher pay scale grading from;
M1 25,714 up to UPS 3 £41,604
Successful candidates must be;
- A solid classroom practitioner with high expectations of their pupils and their learning.
- Have knowledge of effective strategies to raise attainment.
- Creative and constantly looking for ways to engage and inspire pupils.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum, its implementation and assessment.
- Organised with good classroom management skills.
- Passionate about achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
Our Head teachers are seeking teachers who can help with daily cover as well as provide commitment to longer term roles within their schools as they arise.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position you can be considered by emailing an up to date CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV needs to show all of your teaching and school experience
Candidates will be required to undertake safeguarding and vetting checks.
To apply for this job email your details to Claire.email@example.com