Location – Oldham
Contract – Temporary role (3 months+)
Salary – £13 per hour
You will work on Local Government Pension Scheme (operated by Greater Manchester Pension Fund), the Teachers Pensions Scheme (operated centrally by the Teachers Pensions Fund) and the NHS Pension Scheme (operated by the NHS Pension Fund).
- Attention to detail
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Able to manage large data sets
- Problem solver
- Detailed understanding of pension regulations, particularly in Local Government Pension Scheme, or Teachers Pension Scheme
- Ability to rework manual payroll records, and understand implications of tax and NI
- Able to liaise with wide range of stakeholders including pension funds, and employees
- Local Government experience
It is essential that you have experience in the above to apply.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work on a temporary basis with the possibility of long term work.
How to Apply – Please send your CV to register with email@example.com or call our office on 0161-633-3373 to find out more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org