Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We’re looking to recruit a Community Enabler based in Oldham.
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours working across the team. All applicants will need to be flexible and able to manage competing priorities and handle a varied workload.
- Driving license and use of a vehicle are essential.
- You will provide cover for sickness and absence/annual leave in the team.
- We require individuals to be flexible, enthusiastic and have a common-sense approach.
- Have an understanding of learning disabilities, mental health conditions and supporting people with financial matters. .
- Will need to be prepared to travel across the networks in Oldham working 1-1 and in the hubs.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, including service users, their families, staff, volunteers and professionals.
- You will use existing and new community links to support individuals to find other support as needed.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A commitment to the values, aims, and objectives of KeyRing
- Salary £16,282.50 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent training program with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We pay for your DBS & Online Update
KeyRing is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information about the role please contact Donna Calverley on 07825426850 firstname.lastname@example.org or Jane Dodgson on 07415273555 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30th April, 2019 at 17.00hrs.
How to Apply: Complete the following application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com