Location – Oldham
Hours – Full-time
Hours of work – TBC
Salary – £12.50 per hour when Fully Trained. Start rate to be discussed
Reporting to the Departmental Manager the Senior Supervisor will be expected to oversee all night shift related activities and responsibilities. You will be part of a small team of employees and will be expected to be involved directly in the running of the production line, as well as ensuring all other operatives are controlled to levels required.
As part of this role you will be required to make decisions on unplanned events.
Your communication and motivational skills must be excellent in order that a) your team understands what is expected and B) communicate professionally with your direct departmental manager/ other departmental managers /supervisors.
- Experience of working a night shift
- Be a leader
- A hands-on supervisor
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a fast based environment
- To be able to understand and except the responsibilities of the role. Understand Standard Operating procedures and the way to manage these.
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Good knowledge of IT based systems
If you are successful
- You will be given full, in depth training from the Departmental Manager who will work alongside you, on nights, until you are fully trained.
How to Apply – Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Platt and Hill Limited
Platt & Hill Ltd manufactures fillings for the upholstery/furniture industry. Converting two base raw materials, Polyurethane Foam and Polyester Fibre, into numerous components to the above sector.
The current vacancy is working in the company’s bonded polyester wadding department.