Location – Oldham
Hours – 35 per week
Salary – £51,686
Housing 21 is a leading national provider of retirement housing and care services for people aged 65 and above. We deliver affordable, contemporary, person-centred care and housing that meets individual needs, improves wellbeing, and promotes independent living.
We are a not-for-profit organisation that operates in over 150 local authority areas, managing around 19,000 Retirement and Extra Care apartments and providing over 80,000 hours of care each week to more than 31,000 customers.
You will be a part of the Oldham Customer Services team who provide an effective, efficient, responsive, comprehensive front line housing and customer service to existing and potential tenants and internal customers. Your role will provide high quality, value for money repairs and maintenance and facilities management services to the Oldham PFI.
Main responsibilities of the job include:
- Manage a series of facilities contracts liaising with all appropriate stakeholders and utilising robust KPI monitoring, workshops and contract management with key partners, striving for continuous improvement.
- Operate an overall compliance framework, ensuring governance, regulatory standards and HCA operational monitoring requirements are fully achieved, with relevant changes communicated.
- Manage, motivate and support staff through regular supervision meetings, identifying training needs and ensuring their commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective customer focussed service.
Shift pattern – Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of successful team leadership to achieve efficient and effective quality services.
- An in depth working knowledge of modern building or FM contracts, typically evidenced by 5 years experience in the specification, procurement and contract management of FM or construction and building services.
- Legislative and statutory framework governing health & safety and the responsibilities of housing associations
- Degree or recognised building or facilities management qualification
In return we will offer:
- Induction pathway and training
- Career progression
- 35 hours full time equivalent working week
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Income protection
- Life Cover
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work, holiday purchase and Car leasing scheme
Closing Date: 25th January 2021
Proposed: Interview Date: 3rd February 2021