Salary: £18,000 – £23,000
Staff Recruitment are seeking a Supply Chain Administrator to join our client in Failsworth on a permanent basis.
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will be responsible for all the Purchase Order processing, there is a strong emphasis on communication and the ability to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers/transport companies.
• To liaise at all levels internally and externally to ensure smooth communication of key data.
• To ensure prompt supplier feedback in relation to quotations, deliveries and general enquiries, this is a critical to the effectiveness and efficiency of the business operation.
• Manage the Supplier Price List
• Support in MRP implementation and preparation.
• Keep CRM up to date and monitor duplication’s.
• Update min / max packaging levels as and when required.
• Ensure all purchase orders are acknowledged by the supplier within 48 hours and Sage is updated.
• Ensure the suppliers book in their transport on a rolling 3 days basis.
• Chase Suppliers each month for price updates.
• Match incoming invoices against purchase order and pass to Management for authorisation daily.
• Order factory PPE.
• Raise any stationary orders.
• Assist with Supply Chain Project Tasks. P/O Technical Pages, REACH, TDS Data etc.
• Keep DB Archive up to date.
• Manage the Transport Diary in conjunction with Despatch.
• Update SAP documents ensuring that prices are entered for all products.
• Must be comfortable working in a manufacturing background / environment.
• Strong understanding for transport and logistics.
• Knowledge of production / manufacturing processes and lead times.
• Enthusiastic to want to prove themselves and take on additional duties when required.
• Familiar with Importation or Exportation procedures
• Excellent team player with good communication skills.
• Proficient with Sage, Microsoft Office and especially Excel.
• ERP experience would also be advantageous
How to Apply: Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com