Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time
ADI Global Distribution offers an award winning product portfolio including highly reputable and well established brands. ADI customers have access to a wide range of security products as well as low voltage audio and video products from leading industry brands. We are Europe’s leading distributor of Electronic Security equipment.
We are looking to recruit a Supply Planning Team Lead you will lead a team looking after the Nordics market based here in the UK.
- You will act as Team Leader for the Supply Planning Team by providing day to day leadership and coaching of a small team.
- You will also have responsibility for a specific region for processing stock orders, liaising with suppliers on stock issues and invoice resolutions ensuring on time delivery for Purchase Orders.
- You will work closely with various departments to ensure that correct levels of stock are ordered and all queries are resolved.
- You will champion the processing of the full range of reporting within the SAP system, actively promote SAP within ADI community and using a wide range of SAP T-code & processes.
- Expediting orders to ensure we have the correct stock in circulation, ensuring key matrix for supply planning are maintained.
- Active involvement in SIOP phases reporting assumptions during the Supply Planning Phase.
- Maintain & action price reporting, liaising with vendors & Pricing Manager any disputes
- Reporting any vendor changes, constraints, recovery plans to deliver 5 star internal customer service.
- You will be involved in projects and Identifying areas within the Supply Planning department for improvement.
YOU MUST HAVE
- A demonstrable track record and understanding of Supply chain, Supply Planning in a comparable sector or similar like manufacturing
- Team management or supervisory experience.
- SAP Experience would be beneficial
- An understanding of the drivers in a B2B environment
- Some experience of markets other than the UK with the Nordics and northern Europe as a preference. Please do apply if you only have UK experience.
How to Apply: Send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to Kendra.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Kendra.email@example.com