Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time
ADI Global Distribution offers an award winning product portfolio including highly reputable and well established brands. ADI customers have access to a wide range of security products as well as low voltage audio and video products from leading industry brands. We are Europe’s leading distributor of Electronic Security equipment.
The Supply Planner will support on daily procurement activities and execution of tasks by providing inventory and supply support to other facilities around the UK. This role will require you to work with procurement projects and various stakeholders in the business, both externally and internally. You will place orders in the systems, follow up with order status, contact clients for any additional information needed and assist procurement managers to close loop of sourcing, procurement and fulfilment.
- Place purchasing orders in system and monitor status
- Prepare reports by extracting data from system
- Support procurement managers for projects
- Interacts with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders for order fulfillment
- Arrange meetings for internal stakeholder alignment.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Multiple task handling skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detail oriented and expertise in administrative processes and systems
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of SAP would desirable
How to Apply: Send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to Kendra.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Kendra.firstname.lastname@example.org