Hours: 15 hours per week (Monday 9:00 – 16.30, and 4 hours on Wednesday & Friday (flexible to meet the needs of the service).
Salary: £11.73 per hour
We are looking for an experienced support coordinator to join our expanding 1:1 service, based in Oldham.
The 1:1 service Provides a high quality service to people with a support need living independently in the local community.
Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a large team.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and IT skills are essential.
The Support Co-ordinator post can make a real difference to Members’ lives. KeyRing looks for a can do approach in line with the organisation’s values and emphasises a team work approach.
Support Co-ordinator will:
- Have an understanding of the needs of vulnerable adults.
- Committed to people being included in their communities and able to access all local services.
- Have experience in a relevant area
- Have a willingness to try new activities
- Approach situations flexibly with a sense of enthusiasm
- Act in a logical, considerate and calm manner when under pressure
- Have good organisational skills
- The ability to explain concepts clearly
- Committed to operating in a way which is inclusive, non-discriminatory and promotes equality in everything you do.