Location – Oldham
Contract – 0.8 post (Part time – Maternity Cover)
Salary – £24,738-£26,374 Per Annum, pro rata
We are looking for:
- Supported Internship Work Placement Coordinator
In this role, you will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and show a flexible and professional attitude.
- Be responsible for co-ordinating Supported Internship provision across Oldham College, working with employers and young people with SEND, to secure and develop a range of work experience opportunities within the region
- Work with the Head of Faculty and Programme Leader in Skills for Life & Work, in accordance with the 2014 Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice, to develop an ambitious provision focusing on the key outcomes around employability.
- Providing tailored educational, practical and motivational support to enable students to develop work skills, you will have considerable experience of supporting young people with learning difficulties/disabilities within the workplace.
- You must have experience of employer engagement, job matching and have a comprehensive understanding of the implications of disability
How to Apply – Please send your CV and a supporting statement to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org