Salary: £12 to £17 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Our Toolroom has two areas; the preparation of new tools and components & their modification and repair.
This involves working closely with our design and production departments to understand their needs for efficient and cost effective working.
Previous experience of working with injection mould tools is essential.
- Experience of CNC, milling and EDM desired.
- Working with 2D and 3D computer aided design and manufacturing software (CAD/CAM)
- Marking out the tool design on the ‘stock’ or casting following engineering drawings
- Cutting and shaping the part using a combination of lathes, presses, grinders and cutting machines, which are frequently computer controlled
- Checking the tool’s dimensions with precision measuring instruments like micrometers, gauges and co-ordinate measuring machines (CMM)
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance.
The role is a day shift with 26 days holiday pay plus bank holidays and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Tool Maker: 2 years (Preferred)
How to Apply: Send your up to date CV & covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org